Types of Passports
What is a Green Passport?
The green passport is given to high-level civil servants and bureaucrats. Even some family members of the green passport can benefit from this right. Green passport holders can make visa-free entry to many countries. This includes the Schengen countries. pasaport kac gune çıkar 2019
What is a Gray Passport?
The other name of this passport type is Service Passport. In fact, the name also explains the contents. Gray passports are allocated to those who are sent to overseas service by public institutions.
What is a Black Passport?
The name of the passport to the top of the state, the other name is a diplomatic passport. All the bureaucrats, from ministers to mayors, are given a black passport during their term of office.
What is Bordeaux Passport?
Public passport is the name given. Any other citizen who is outside the scope of other passports may take off. We will detail the critical points about the Bordeaux passport below.
The bedside notes on passports:
- Gray and green passport application must be received from the competent authorities. In addition, appointments for both passports are taken from provincial population directorates.
- Black passport being issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Wallet and passport fees are charged the same for all types.
- As a little-known service, it provides convenience for young people with the application of a student passport. Passport fees are not paid by students when the conditions are met.
- The student’s passport includes those who are under 25 years old and are still studying. For this purpose, formal / special formal and non-formal education, education in higher education institutions, formal education, secondary education, open education and distance education in the faculty, undergraduate and graduate level are sufficient.
- For student passport, it is necessary to get a wet signed or e-signed student certificate which is not more than 60 days and to apply to passport in the city. These documents can be obtained via e-government.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is required for the passport?
First of all, appointments, a few documents, bank receipts, photos kork These details are actually going much faster than you think. As you detail the items we roughly explained here, you will see how things are done easily.
2. Where to buy a passport?
In fact, the reason for placing this question in the first place is a very important change recently. As of April 2, 2018, the passport applications received from the police headquarters until recently have been made from the directorates of the population. Together with the renewed identity cards and driver’s licenses, passport transactions will now be carried out from the directorates of the population. The number of passport application points increased from 503 to 761, so there are more alternatives.
3. How and where to apply for a public passport application?
As mentioned above, the passport application places are now in population directorates. After selecting the type, you can apply for an online passport appointment. However, before coming to this stage to prepare documents and passport for the contracted banks with the wallet fee and the receipt of fees and receipts need to buy.
4. How to make an appointment for a passport?
The passport appointment is given at the homepage of the General Directorate of Population and Citizenship Affairs. You can also use the screen on the main page to query your passport appointment. In the meantime, we should mention as an important detail; The appointment of a passport is also received through the phone. ALO 199 Citizens Interaction Center is also given an appointment to receive a passport.
5. What are the necessary documents for the passport?
Documents required for Bordeaux as Passport 2019:
1. Identity Card, Identity Card or a temporary identity document of the original
2 Mortar and purses that cost is paid on bank receipt
3. Two biometric photographs
4. If the old passport.
The consent required for the passport is required for minors. In addition, students who want a passport without a passport, passport application documents, the student adds the document.
6. What is the passport prices 2019?
In order to meet the requirements of the passport, the cost of mortar and wallet must be deposited in the bank. The most crucial question here is how many years you want to take your passport. Options and passport removal fees are shown with the wallet prices: 6 months – 303,50 TL, 1 year – 381,90 TL, 2 years – 539,00 TL, 3 years – 709,40 TL, 3+ years – 945,10 TL. Here we can easily say that taking a 10-year passport with a small arithmetic calculation will be more profitable.
You need to deposit these fees before you start your passport. Passport contracted banks are as follows:
• Aktif Bank
• Al Baraka Türk
• Arab Turkish Bank
• Burgan Bank
• ING BANK
• Kuveyt Turk Participation Bank
• ODEA BANK
• PTT Branches
• Ziraat Bank
• Turkland Bank
• Turk Ekonomi Bankası
• Turkey Finans Participation Bank
• Bank Guarantee
• Job Bank
• Turkey Foundations Bank
• Participation Bank Foundation
• Yapi Kredi Bank
• Ziraat Participation Bank
7. How long does the passport take?
Passport exit time is divided into two as domestic and international. While the time within the country varies between 5 and 7 days, the applications are approved within 7 – 10 days abroad and the passports are mailed to the addresses via PTT.
8. Can the passport application be followed?
Passport application inquiry can be done via e-government.
9. How is the passport issued for children?
In addition to the mentioned documents, the letter of consent written by the mother and father must be added to the application documents. This article can also be obtained from the notary public. In the meantime, both the important and a cute note. The child must be present during the application.
As it is seen, passport is not a difficult and tiring process as it is supposed to be. Take your passport immediately and enjoy the opening to new horizons without wasting time.